In this podcast episode of Right Your Own Story I give 11 reasons why you may need a Life Coach.
Here they are:
1. You are stressed – This is more than everyday stress.
2. You want to change, but don’t know how – This can make you feel lost, and add to existing stress.
3. Your self-confidence / self-image is low. Until the self-image is changed, ‘change’ is held back.
4. You procrastinate or have self-destructive habits – This is a downward spiral that can lead to depression/anxiety.
5. You have a dream – But you hold yourself back from it, perhaps based on an inner voice speaking negatively to you.
6. You have money worries or fear – Until financial education takes place, it is likely to get worse. Note, I am not a financial advisor. This is more money strategies that you can adopt to improve your finacial situation quickly. Fear can also be very contagious, and financial fear can be enormous (and debilitating).
7. You want a different relationship – This can be with yourself, a partner, work or family/friends.
8. You need accountability – This is a huge one. An accountability aspect can make a huge difference in your life.
9. Your health is suffering – If this the case, it needs to be addressed immediately. If you health fails, you fail. Let’s get you away from that issue.
10. Poor time management – When you learn techniques to organise your time better, you achieve results you previously thought impossible.
11, You are taking your stress out on others – This is hugely detrimental to those closest to you, especially children who may be present (watching and learning).
This is not an exhaustive list by any means. More a overview of possibilities that a life coach can help you in your own life.
Did you identify with any?
If you would like to see if life coaching is for you, please click on this link to be taken to a contact form. Fill out as much details as you feel relevant and we can arrange a free 30 minute consultation.